Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Source:||Battery||Running Speed:||0~20m Per Minute|
|Warranty:||24 Month Long Guarantee||Product Name:||Steel Coil Rail Car|
|Obstacle Detection:||Encounter People Stop|
Steel Coil Rail Car Suitable for Short-distance Slow-moving Occasions
Suitable for short-distance, slow-moving occasions. In order to reduce cable wear, it is suitable for applications with high frequency and low vehicle height. The driving distance of this series of steel coil rail car is generally less than 20 meters. In the case of slow running speed and short driving distance, the towline can be used to reduce cable wear. The mechanism is simple and the cost is low. This is a common crosswalk plane in the workshop. This car is suitable for applications where the frequency of use is high and the height of the vehicle is low.
Safety Operating Regulations for Electric Flat Cars
1. The electric steel coil rail car can start smoothly only after ringing the bell, and pay attention to the abnormal situation around it, and be ready for parking at any time. No collision with the rail stop at the end of the track is allowed.
2. Electric steel coil rail cars should be operated at a slower speed and no quick change of direction is allowed.
3. Electric steel coil rail cars are not allowed to overload when loading goods. The goods should be stacked evenly.
4. In case of sudden power failure, the control switch should be restored to zero. After the electric steel coil rail car has finished its work, it must cut off the power supply and unload the load cleaning equipment.
Technical Parameters Of Steel Coil Rail Car Suitable for Short-distance Slow-moving Occasions
|Rail Inner Gauge(mm)||1200||1435||1435||2000||2000|
|Running Time When Full Load||4.32||4||3.3||3.2||2.9|
|Running Distance for One Charge(Km)||6.5||4.8||4||3.8||3.2|
|Max Wheel Load(KN)||14.4||77.7||174||343.8||265.2|
|Recommended Rail Model||P15||P24||P43||QU100||
Rust Removal and Painting Requirements for Electric Steel Coil Rail Cars:
1. The film thickness of each layer of electric flat car is 25-35 micron, and the total film thickness is 75-140 micron.
2. Party B shall process and manufacture electric flat cars in strict accordance with technical requirements and design drawings, and make self-inspection records.
Electric Steel Coil Rail Car assembly requirements:
The moving end of the two wheelset bearings of the electric flat car shall be installed on the same side of the vehicle.
General technical requirements for electric Steel Coil Rail Cars (materials):
The mechanical properties of the reducer shell materials for electric steel coil rail cars shall not be lower than those of HT200 in GB 9439.
General Technical Requirements for Electric Flat Cars (Frame)
Automatic submerged arc welding for electric flat car welding.
Contact Person: Stephen