Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Load Capacity:||Customized||Operation Mode:||Pandent And Remote Controller Or PLC|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Port, Construction, Steel Structure||Rail Gauge:||Customized|
|Color:||Customized||Working Time:||All Day|
|Wheel Type:||Cast Steel Wheel||Safrty Device:||Buffer, Alarm Light, Emergency Stop Buttons|
|Special Function:||Anti-Explosion, Heat-Resistant, Lifting, Dumpling||Dimension:||Customized|
rail transfer car,
load transfer trolley
Introduction of Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile
Our BTL Series of cars is powered by dragging cable. The 380V alternating current is leaded into electric control system directly and then drive the motor to make it start, stop, move forward and move backward. The cable lies in the middle of the two rails and the working voltage is safe 36V. It can be used in high temperature and explosion proof environment. It's usually used for short distance transportation. It has no limitation of running distance and running speed. Our transport wagons don't have complex structure and easy for you to operate. Environmental pollution has become more and more important and our transport wagons are powered by electricity. It's no doubt that this is an environmental friendly and cost saving choice for you!
Process Technology Of Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile
1. CNC Cutting
The steel plate is transported from warehouse to CNC cutting workshop for cutting.
2. Preliminary Assembling
Workers put the cut steel plate together according to the design drawing.
Weld the steel plate with automatic welding machine after the preliminary assembling.
4. Post weld treatment
Test the welding section after the welding, polish and burring. Post weld treatment to eliminate welding stress.
5. Spray Primer
Transport the structure part after processing to painting booth for spraying primer. The main component of the primer is zinc rich epoxy antirust paint.
Assemble the structure parts after spraying primer with wheels, motors and gear box, etc.
7. Paint finish
Transport the assembled cart to painting booth, inspect the integrity of primer. After that paint the finish.
Debugging the cart after painting the finish with electric control system, after the debugging, the cart will be tested without load and then with load. After the inspection, the cart will be transported to storage area
Character of Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile
1. Our Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile can be applied in the occasion such as high temperature, anti-explosive environment.
2. Because of having no limitation of working time, you can operate it at any time.
3. PLC mounted on the car can realize full automation operation.
4. Simple structure and low cost.
5. There is no limitation of running time.
6. No insulated requirement for the rail erection
Units of Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile
Power System: It's powered by cable power. The length of the cable can be customized. Normally, the wheel is make up of cast steel wigh big load capacity. The motor is AC motor.
Control System: This wagon is controlled by control box mounted on it. Of course, you can also control it by wire remote control and pendant. In a word, you can follow your heart to control it.
Brake System: You can press the stop button fitted on the wagon or use the remote control to operate the wagon. It adopt electric magnetic brake and can stop smoothly.
Parameters of Towed Cable Automated Guided Vechile
|Model||BTL-2t||BTL -20t||BTL -50t||BTL -100t||BTL -150t|
|Table Size (mm)||Length(L)||2000||4000||5500||6500||10000|
|Rail Inner Gauge(mm)||1200||1435||1435||2000||2000|
|Max Wheel Load(KN)||14.4||77.7||174||343.8||265.2|
|Recommended Rail Model||P15||P24||P43||QU100||QU100|
Our Other Products
Why Choose US
1. We are professional design and manufacture transfer cart company.with 15 years experience in this fields.
2. We guarantee high quality product,we do care worker's safe.
3. Our warranty is 12 months, during this period, we can maintance is for you freely, after that period,we only charge cost price.
4. Various modes including email, telephone, and online for operating guidance.
5. Flexible payment method for customers' choice.
6. Excellent engineers' team are available at the any time for customers' questions.
Contact Person: Jack