80t Low Voltage Rail Operated Electric Trolley Material Transfer Cart
Introduction of Electric Coil Transfer Cart
PERFECT Electric Coil Transfer Cart are used to transport steel coils and pipes for metal industry. This coil transfer Cars are designed to be an extremely cost effective, safe and flexible load moving alternative.
The Electric Coil Transfer Carts are manual guide vehicles equipped with specialized drive systems which make it possible to easily, precisely and safely move up to 200 tons. The coil heavy load transfer cart is sometimes called a heavy transporter, headless transporter or self-propelled modular transporter.
|Rated load (T)
|Running speed (min)
|Motor Power (Kw)
|Max Wheel Load (KN)
|Recommended Rail Model
Using Place of Electric Coil Transfer Cart
PERFECT conceives and manufactures a wide range of railway guided transfer carts, battery powered trolleys, intelligent self-propelled trolleys, die carts, industrial flat trailers, tilters and lifting platforms that operate in many industrial fields: metallurgy, manufacture, oil and gas, die shops, shipyards, chemical plant, automotive, mining industry, aerospace, power generation, coal industry, paper mills, metalworking, warehouse and many others!
- Simple structure, easy in installation and maintenance.
- The transfer vehicle mounted on rails can run on the C-form track or S-form track.
- safety, flexibility, high using frequency, long using time, long service life.
- Custom deck configurations may include lift, tilt, or rotate function.
- Available safety equipment includes horn, lights, emergency stop, bumpers and detector.
Will A Transfer Cart Be A Good Solution?
A good question to ask since there are many material handling solutions on the market! Which one is the right choice? For starters, transfer carts are moveable platforms used for the horizontal movement of materials, assemblies, and other items. Consideration must be given to the weight of the load and the travel requirements for the application.
What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)