Our line of Material Handling Bogie are designed to accommodate the needs of a wide range of industries such as steel, aluminum, automotive, stamping, heavy manufacturing and several others. These units are designed to operate on floor mounted rails and are used to transport heavy materials across crane bays or in areas not serviced by an overhead crane.
|Rail Inner Gauge(mm)
|Running time When Full Load
|Running Distance for Once Charge(KM)
|Recommended Rail Model
PERFECT is specialized in designing and manufacturing of heavy duty Material Handling Bogie :
Transfer Cart: Rail transfer cart, Trackless transfer car, Battery operated Material Handling Bogie , Coils cart, Ladle transfer cart, Hydraulic scissors lift table cart etc.
Industrial Trailer: Flatbed trailer, Factory trailer, Utility trailer, Workshop transfer trailer, Airport baggage cargo trailer, Car transport trailer, Motorized transfer trailer etc.
Cargo Transportation: Die cart, Coils transport cart, pipes transfer carriage, steel beam transporter, aluminum plate transport vehicle, transformer carrier bogie
Speical Handling Equipment: Ladle transfer trolley, Ferry Transfer wagon, Cross-rail transport equipmet, Motorized turntable, Vacuum furnace transfer cart, Automatic vehicle etc.
What Are The Advantages of Using a Transfer Cart?
For smaller loads, manual carts can be dedicated to specific work place activities such as shuttling materials. This often makes the carts more available for use. Transfer carts are more accommodating for moving long loads through restrictive passage ways or doorways. For heavier loads transfer carts are an excellent affordable choice for their ability to handle heavy loads. Transfer carts are compact in design and work well in areas with limited floor area. Another advantage over lift trucks is how the cart deck can be customized to suit specific loads.
What Product Handling Applications Use Transfer Carts?
1. Coils (V-Groove deck)
2. Tanks (size/stability for uniformly distributed loads)
3. Assemblies (fixture cradle) for a complete build or to send a partially completed product to the next station (tractors, heavy equipment machinery)
4. Sub-Assembly shuttle from one line to another line
5. Maintenance cart for motors and pumps
6. Equipment support (stand-off deck) for navigating loads to locations with a plant facility
7. Material shuttle for steel tubing (flat decking with guard rails)
8. Elevating platform for assembly process (integrated screw-jack table)
9. Sand casting (flat decking)